Learn French online at home or work
Online lessons give you total flexibility. You can decide the day, the time and take the lesson at home, in the office, in your lunch hour or while you’re travelling. You’ll find learning online lets you study French at your own pace with one of our friendly, qualified tutors. We use Zoom as our Preferred Online Teaching Platform.
How our online French lessons work:
Decide if you would like Private or Group Classes and Call us to schedule a placement test. Once your level is determined you will be placed within a group of 3 to 6 students (for Group Classes) according to your age group and a schedule will be suggested to you.
For Private Classes, at the first lesson, your teacher will assess your level of ability and then develop a Lesson’s Plan just for you.
- Suits: Teens and Adults.
- Level: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Duration: 1.5 hour (if you’d like longer, give us a call to discuss).
- Location: Anywhere with an Internet connection, that’s not too noisy
Number of students: 3 to 6 (for Group Classes) or
1 (for private classes)
- We like to focus on conversation and using ‘real French’, to boost your speaking confidence.
- We use a range of tools to ensure your French ‘sticks’. These include quizzes, vocabulary lists, handouts, apps, games and translation exercises.
- Your tutor will set French homework, based on what you have learned, to be reviewed the following week! (Don’t worry, nothing too testing!)
- We recommend at least 1.5 hours per week to really see any improvements in your French ability.